10/08/10

present to you: my most naive voice

setelah membaca ulang isi dari postingan gw,,
yang ternyata kebanyakan isinya cuma cacimakian,, curhatan colongan,, segala blah...blah..shit,, dan omong kosong lainnya...

but everything that i wrote there,, were truly from deepest of my heart
showing the real i am,, the ugly me behind my cute mask,,
the monster inside this small body,,
the strongest inside this powerless character...

well guess what?? i am proudly pronounce to you all,,
this is me,, whatever you liked it or not..

well eniweiii i dont realy give a damn shit,, about inside ur mind about me...
:))

3 komentar:

ranii mengatakan...

aku lebih suka dengan orang yang jujur dan apa adanyaa.... meski kadang di awal nampak menyakitkan, tapi akhirnyaa pasti menyenangkan.. karena kejujuran ga bisa dibeli. heheheheee.....

Mrs.Putyi mengatakan...

this post dedicated to???

QWERTY_LADY mengatakan...

@rani: betul...
@p3: to you all...